Friday, February 19, 2010

Alexander McQueen


















you kno how everyone remembers exactly where they were when something monumental in life occurs?
911- i was in my highschool homeroom.
Death of MJ- sitting behind my desk @ work.
well, the death of Alexander Mcqueen was no different. i was sitting in my Fashion Product Knowledge class when a student announced his death. speechless. absolute silence. another moment in life that is forever engraived.
I remember falling in love with his theatrics in 2005 when he revealed his S/S collection, the models acted as human chess pieces. I was hooked ever since.
McQueen wasnt just a fashion designer, he was an artist. Never failed to bring amusement and magic to a show. kept us all very entertained.

Im happy he left us an amazingly breathtaking s/s RTW2010 collection to keep up satisified for many years to come.

Such a genius. RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment